Are you feeling anxious about your baby’s sleep?
Are you confused about baby sleep advice and what is right for you and your baby?
Would you like to find out if your home is set up for maximizing your baby’s and your family’s sleep?
Then this class is for you! This class is designed to help expectant families prepare their mindset and their homes for baby sleep! We take an attachment based, baby-led family-centred approach to sleep that is suitable for families that plan on breastfeeding their baby.
In this class, you will learn:
- All about your newborn and why they sleep and behave the way they do
- What is a developmentally appropriate approach to newborn sleep
- Why common sleep myths are flat out misleading and possibly detrimental to you and your baby
- Practical ways to create routines and personalize how you approach your baby’s sleep
- Many different options you can choose from to maximize your and your baby’s sleep
This class includes:
- 1.5 hour virtual class
- 28 page ebook
- 30 min ND appointment to personally assess your sleep set up (conducted virtually)
When should I take this class?
It is recommended to take this class anytime during your pregnancy so that you are well informed and prepared before the baby arrives (36 week or early in your pregnancy).
Fee: $250 private class; $150 group class (minimum 2 registrants)
(Eligible as naturopathic services under your 3rd party insurance provider)
Group class schedule:
Wednesday, July 14th , 2021 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Thursday August 12, 2021 7:00pm – 8:30pm
To book a private class or register for a group class please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org